Reservation, Booking, Cancellation and Refund Policy
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking in order to hold your room(s) – rooms will not be held until the deposit has been received. The final payment for the room is required on arrival at the guest house. In the event of non-payment of the balance, on arrival, we reserve the right to retain the full deposit and not offer accommodation, to cover our losses. Walk-in guests are welcome, subject to room availability.
Cancellation of Reservation needs to be made in writing, for a refund to be considered and to avoid unnecessary dispute. In ALL cancellation of reservations, a minimum penalty fee of 20% of the value of the entire booking will be applied to cover administrative costs being incurred by Hacienda Tropical Guest House.
Basic Good Living Guidelines
- Please take good care of the facilities provided for your comfort.
- Smoking OUTSIDE the building is allowed.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Lock your unit and shared facilities when finished with use and when stepping out from premises.
- Conserve the environment. Turn off utilities when not in use.
Observe normal courtesies to persons in your environment as you would like to yourself. For example:
- Keep noise at an appropriate level, depending on time of day / night.
- When using the shared facilities please clean up immediately after you are done.
- Inform management in a timely manner of any leaks or shortage of utilities.
- Good communication is key to smooth check-in and check-out. We are a small guesthouse and do not have full time staff, so clear and reliable communication is vital, and appreciated.
Upon check-in please read the guidelines and emergency contact information sheets made available in each bedroom.
Our guests’ comfort and security is our main objective.