Points of Interest in the Area:
- Near City Bus “San Martin” route.
- A block from the George Price Center for Peace and Development.
- Two blocks from the Isidoro Beaton Stadium.
- Within a couple blocks can be found laundromat, supermarket, vegetable store, bakery, various local eateries (pizzeria, cevicheria, pupuseria, etc.) and stationery store.
- Tropical local neighbourhood setting with multicultural mix of people, including indigenous Mayan and other Belizeans, Central American, Chinese and other immigrants.
Hacienda Tropical Guest House
1 St. Paul Street, Cor. San Martin Avenue, San Martin Area
Belmopan, Cayo District, Belize, Central America
Mailing: P.O. Box 259
Cell: +501 631 9487 and +501 668 7893
Directions & Tips
If you fly in, your arrival is at the Philip Goldson International Airport, from which you may get a taxi for US$30 or so to travel in to the Bus Terminal in Belize City, from which you may then take a bus to Belmopan or other parts of the country. You could also choose to rent a car there, or take a taxi, Cayo Shuttle, or Belize Shuttle to Belmopan. You can find and book most of the latter online.
From the land based borders, you can also access taxis and buses travelling to Belmopan. Within Belmopan you can walk, bike or take a city bus or taxi. Depending on where you are coming from and your point of arrival we could provide specific ideas for your mode of travel.